813 of our neighbors have tested positive for the coronavirus so far and we know for certain that is not the total number of people who have been infected.
At the moment, while hospitals nationwide are filling with COVID cases, Pinellas hospitals still have a fair amount of bed and ICU capacity.
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,925 new cases as state surpasses 900,000 cases
- Florida to allow students to continue with remote learning in spring semester
- Florida coronavirus: Where are masks still required in Tampa Bay as holidays approach?
- New York City schools to close again as city fights virus
- Bulls vs. Navy football game postponed due to coronavirus cases at USF