Become a Member
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DRIVE:
It is hard to believe that another year has quickly passed us by. Thank you to everyone who joined the Civic Group this past year. Without your participation it would be very difficult to service our neighborhood. We’ve been asked the question “what is the benefit of joining the Civic Group”? Well here are just a few reasons why your participation is important:
Our Membership fees are very low – only $25 per year.
Click the link to download a 2012-2013 Membership Application . Mail it to the address on the membership form.
- Your $25 fee pays for the common area maintenance: lawn mowing on Royal Palm and the Dolphin Blvd bridge area as well as the tree and shrub maintenance on the two Sea Gull Drive cul-de-sacs. The County is not responsible for these areas and we do not want our neighborhood to become an eye-sore. These common area costs should be shared by all – it is everyone’s community.
- Your $25 fee includes a Neighborhood Directory with names and addresses of your fellow neighbors. This helps you know who your neighbors are in your area.
- Your $25 fee assists the Civic Group to conduct its General Meetings open for all residents to attend. Also it allows us to hold our very successful annual Halloween Potluck Party and Parade for the neighborhood children and other social functions throughout the year.
- Your $25 fee goes towards any painting supplies, debris removal or any other unforeseen maintenance issues not associated with the lawn mowing and tree trimming.
- Your $25 fee allows us to keep the membership costs down – the more members we have, the lower the fee. Without your annual $25 fee the Civic Group cannot afford to offer any of the services listed above.
The Civic Group Board is made up entirely of volunteer residents who are dedicated to keeping up the standard of our neighborhood.