Gulfport City Utilities residential water customers are eligible for a rebate of up to $100 after the purchase and installation of a high-efficiency water saving toilet. Certain restrictions apply; see Guidelines.
1. Application must be submitted within 45 days of purchase date.
2. Single / Multifamily residential owner occupied homes and commercial properties are eligible.
3. Verification of installation and inspection must be completed by the city. [please call to schedule verification] The toilet being replaced must be available for inspection during verification. “Old toilet must be a minimum of 1.6 Gallons Per Flush.”
4. A completed Toilet Rebate Application is required.
5. Customer must submit a dated, detailed sales receipt as proof of purchase. If the toilet is installed by a contractor, the purchase price of the toilet must be clearly itemized on the invoice.
6. Toilet purchase must include both bowl and tank, and be installed at the service address listed on the application.
7. Applicant must be the customer of record for an active, non-delinquent account.
8. Old toilets must not be reused. Participants agree to destroy or disable their old toilets, and dispose of properly. The City encourages recycling, if possible.
9. Failure to provide required information may result in denial of the rebate.
10. City of Gulfport reserves the right to inspect the installed rebated material. If such site does not have the qualifying equipment installed, the amount rebated may be debited back to the account.